Bohème D.30mm Noir ObscurSee the double rod
An assembly of D.30mm Nickel-plated steel tubes, assembled with Shiny Brass or Shiny Nickel finish fittings bring this “jewelry” look to these sets of curtain poles.
Blown glass end caps made according to the Murano method produced by master glassmakers.
The purity of the crystal and the originality of the forms, give the quality always sought after, but often forgotten.
Each end cap is a unique piece.
- Nickel-plated steel tube D.30mm
- Shiny Nickel or Shiny Brass color fitting
- Standard Bracket 11cm / 18cm / Double
- Special Bracket”Placo” 11cm / 18cm / Double
- Decor Bois Bracket 11cm / 18cm / Double
- Ceiling support
- Wall fitting Bracket
1 – Information on our Brackets :
Only for curtain poles diameter D.30mm
- And if you have windows or bay windows of large widths and you want to fold your curtain only on one side?
- We have created a special Bracket and open Eyelets allowing the sliding of these eyelets over the entire length of the pole without being stopped by the intermediate bracket.
Due to its shape, the eyelets are not stopped by the central bracket and allow that a single curtain is used for the entire length of your bay window.
2 – Special contemporary Bracket “Placo”
(Large mounting base -85mm-)
Find out more
To learn more about Getynd products, download our brochure.Download